Wednesday 21 November 2012

Heels Galore



SHOES 

So in keeping with the fashion trend, i thought i'd speak about shoes today. Most women love shopping and some women spend a large amount of money on shoes. I think comfort is key. I do love wearing unique items and below are a few shoes i like. Enjoy!





Why not opt for a pop of colour to brighten up your look and be bold.





Whimsical and oh so cute!






Celebrity fashion closets


Who knows, maybe one day my closet will look like this!



I hope that you all enjoyed the shoe-images above! What's some of your favourite shoe designs?
This was just a brief look at shoes, don't worry there's more to come. Until next time...


Much love, 
Z


2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Indeed!

      Thank-you for the comment. I'll check your blog out too. Please follow my posts and any feedback would be great!

      Delete